Following feedback from last year, we started the programme with registration at 7am on the Monday, an early start, but all candidates made it on time for at least the lecture start at 7.20am!
- The elbow, shoulder and hip talks were pitched for the exam
- Trauma was brilliant.
- Pub quiz was brilliant
- Foot and ankle was brilliant
- Very good foot and ankle talk with excellent interaction
- Love the dedication!
- Plenty of opportunity to ask and clarify information
- The group is an ideal size for interaction and not too large to be off putting.
- Excellent basic sciences day
- Metal talk-fantastic
- Very good course. Very well planned. Good standard of questions, appropriate to the exam. Best of all-feedback and answers discussed.
- Absolutely brilliant course. Food excellent. Thank you
- Brilliant course. Thank you
- Excellent-very useful and informative-thank you
- I attended the whole course. Exam focused and relevant. Highlights were lectures on hands, spine and basic science. - Only criticism is of the bio-mechanics lecture-need more time and practical sessions on free body diagrams.
- Excellent faculty with excellent mix of cases and viva scenarios
- Excellent faculty. I would recommend this course to everyone who is doing the FRCS exam
- Excellent course. Very well organised. Thank you
- Filling in the knowledge gaps was good with feedback. Model answers would be helpful. How to get all the marks quickly in the vivas. Excellent!
- This has been a truly excellent course. Very well organised. Superb teaching. Catering was outstanding. It had a real family feel to it all week. Will recommend this course to all my peers. The passion of the faculty for the topics and for the teaching in general shines through. Thank you for all the hard work!
- Brilliant course. Thanks for all the organisation effort
- Cases were good, examiners were good. Brachial plexus lecture should be added to the lecture course.